Gibson's Fish and Chips has moved into their new location at 1025 Louise Ave.
Gibson's Fish & Chips was opened in 1964 and has always been a family affair. With four generations of the Gibson family having worked at the restaurant, they know their fish & chips. While the original was a narrow take-out only restaurant, the restaurant has expanded over the years into a large, full service restaurant, pub and takeout counter. Gibson's also tries to keep tradition alive and they will wrap the takeout boxes in newspaper just like they did 50 years ago.
Come down and have the best Fish & Chips in the city!
Please login to add a recommendation.