If you are experiencing an odour or mold problem, Western Canadian Home Inspections can help! We offer a wide range of services such as home inspections, mold inspections, and ozone shock treatments. We will service your home, business, and vehicle and all of our work is guaranteed to satisfy you.
The ozone shock treatment is an effective treatment to get rid of cigarette smoke, mold odours, pet odours, and sweaty sports equipment. These odours can be dangerous and hazardous to our health. This treatment will not only eliminate the odour but it will destroy bacteria and viruses as well. It is 100% environmentally friendly and safe to use in your home. Give us a call or visit our website for more information.
Please login to add a recommendation.